Security and Cyber Essentials for Manchester and North West
Unlike large corporations, it’s often not always viable for smaller businesses to employ personnel dedicated solely to cyber security. The good news is that, by taking some sensible measures, you can help mitigate the majority of today’s threats.
A good starting point is to engage an IT security professional to perform a security assessment. SUREFRONT’s security assessment checks for vulnerabilities in key areas of your operation.
Cyber security assessment
- Network access, including any firewalls and gateways
- Client devices (PCs, laptops/tablets, smart phone)
- User account management
- Admin account management
- Email security
- Cloud services such as Microsoft 365
- Security updates and software patching
- Malware protection
The output from this exercise is a report detailing any vulnerabilities found, their potential impact and recommended remediation steps.
Once each of these risks has been addressed (either accepted or remediated), not only will it provide peace of mind, you’ll also meet the requirements for Cyber Essentials certification:
Why should you get Cyber Essentials?
- Reassure customers that you are working to secure your IT against cyber attack
- Attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place
- You have a clear picture of your organisation’s cyber security level
- Some Government contracts require Cyber Essentials certification
For further information or to book an IT Security Assessment, please call 0161-486-9699. Or complete the form below: